Which counselor should I see?
- Grade 5 - Mrs. Morales
- Grade 6 - Dr. Neal
What do the counselors do?
• Work with students, parents and teachers to help students be successful at school
• Encourage healthy student relationships
• Promote positive attitudes and good choices
• Provide referrals to outside agencies for assistance
• Meet with students individually in groups and in classrooms
How can I see a counselor?
• Students may get a referral from their teacher
• Parents, teachers and administrators may refer a student
• Counseling is a voluntary and confidential service