1) Log in to the database (e.g., MAS Ultra) (If you don’t know what database the magazine is in, just go to Magazines A-Z in the High School view of Galileo and search for the magazine title.)
2) Go to the Publications link at the top of the EBSCO database
3) Type the title in the Browsing Publications search box (e.g., Horse & Rider)
4) Click the Browse button to see a list of magazines
5) Select the magazine you want by clicking on the title
6) In the upper right corner, choose Alert/Save/Share.