The faculty and staff of Polaris Evening Program believe that the learning represented by the high school diploma is necessary in order to meet the ever-increasing demands and challenges of today’s society. We believe that the conventional high school does not meet the needs of all students and the opportunity to complete their education in a non-traditional setting should be made available to all students.
1. A safe and secure environment is essential to teaching and learning.
2. All students deserve a quality educational program.
3. School, family and community relationships are important to students educational success.
4. Students can learn to effectively deal with success and failure.
5. Professional growth of faculty and staff should be encouraged.