The mission of the Cherokee County School District’s After School Program (ASP) is to strive to establish a safe and caring environment for students that allows opportunity for individual and social growth with a minimum of formal structure. Children engage in activities that encourage creativity, social relationships, appropriate behavior and a positive self-image.
GOAL OF PROGRAM
The After School Program of Cherokee County School District is designed to provide:
• After school care for students who would otherwise be home alone in an unsupervised situation
• After school care for students whose parents work and need the assurance that their children are in a caring, safe environment
• After school enrichment opportunities for elementary-age students.
Rates/Fees: ASP is a PREPAID program.
Drop-in: $16/student (payment received after 10am on the dates stayed)
Past Due Accounts: $16/student/day - until paid in full Late Pick-up Fee: $10/student/15 minutes after 6pm
Payments: Yellow ASP Payment Envelopes are available by request at the front desk.
~ Cash ~ Check (payable to Avery ASP)
~ Online at https://osp.osmsinc.com/CherokeeGA/Default.aspx
Please make sure all cash and check payments are labeled ASP and include the student’s name (first and last name) and the payor’s name.
Hours: 2:30pm – 6pm:
- School dismissal & ASP check-in begins at 2:15pm.
- ASP students checked-out after 2:30pm are counted present for ASP – NO EXCEPTIONS!
Please refer to the Attendance section of the Parent/Legal Guardian Information Letter for CCSD’s ASP attendance policy regarding account charges & credits when absent from ASP.
ASP forms for 2022-23 school year
1. ASP Parent/Legal Guardian Information Letter (English)
ASP Parent/Legal Guardian Information Letter (Spanish)
2. ASP Registration Form
*Both forms must be filled-out, signed and returned each school year.
ASP Vendor Forms