Welcome Class of 2022!
Senior Portrait Information
Attention Seniors and Senior Parents: You can now Schedule your Senior Portrait Sessions through Cady Studios. Don’t delay! Login here
Class Meeting Information:
Information Coming Soon!
Senior Checklist: What do I need to do?
Please see the attachment below for important information regarding guidelines for graduation practice and ceremony:
Personalized Graduation Signs:
Click for details on how to order
Cap and Gown Orders
If you have not purchased a cap/gown please do so now at https://www.herffatlanta.com/ Gowns purchased now will be mailed to your home address. You must purchase our gown to participate in the ceremony.
The International Skills Diploma Seal (ISDS) is awarded to graduating high school students who complete an international education curriculum and engage in extracurricular activities and experiences that foster the achievement of global competencies. It is a signal to employers and higher education institutions that a student is prepared to participate in the global economy.
To be awarded the International Skills Diploma Seal, students need to complete:
Coursework in the following areas (8 credits total)
- World Languages (at least three credits in the same world language and/or ESOL)
- International Focus (at least four credits in courses determined to have an international focus, such as international economics, world/non—U.S. history, world geography, etc.)
- At least four extracurricular activities and experiences with global themes and/or in global contexts (e.g. exchange programs, international and language clubs, travel abroad)
- Twenty hours of community service involving a global/cross-cultural public service project
- Capstone presentation on the knowledge gained in the courses and activities listed above
** See Ms. Ard in the 500 hall office by the END of 1st semester if you qualify.
The Georgia Seal of Biliteracy was established in 2016 to recognize high school graduates who have attained a high level of proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing in one or more languages in addition to English.
In order to qualify for the Georgia Seal of Biliteracy, a high school graduate shall meet the following criteria:
Completion of all English language arts requirements for graduation with an overall grade point average of 3.0 or above in those classes; and
Proficiency in one or more languages other than English, demonstrated by passing a foreign language advanced placement examination with a score of 4 or higher or an international baccalaureate examination with a score of 5 or higher; provided, however, that for languages in which an advanced placement examination is not available, the Department of Education may provide a listing of equivalent summative examinations that local school systems may use in place of such an advanced placement examination.