Meal Service Procedures for Students Choosing Digital Learning
Meals for Students Choosing Digital Learning
- Parents or students will be able to pre-order meals in advance and pick-up from their home school on designated day and time. Meals will be pre-ordered through Microsoft Forms. Each week the School Nutrition Office will send the order form via email on Thursday afternoon.
- Parents must submit the pre-order form by 8:00 am Friday mornings for each enrolled student.
- Parents will have two options to select:
- Option 1: Five meals for breakfast and five meals for lunch
- Option 2: Five meals for lunch only
- Menu will consist of a variety of cold and shelf stable items.
- Mondays will be the pick-up day which will allow time for parents to pre-order by 8:00 am on Friday and allow School Nutrition staff time to prepare meals as they are still providing breakfast & lunch.
- Pick-up time window:
- 9:00AM -10:00 AM Elementary & High Schools
- 9:15AM – 10:15 AM Middle Schools
Cost for Meals
- The cost of Meals will be determined by the students’ status which may be Free, Reduced, or Paid.
- We were able to provide meals at no cost during School Closure due to waivers provided by USDA that are no longer available.
Distribution of Meals
- Meals will be available for pick-up in a designated area of the school (car rider or bus lane) during the designated time on Mondays. Parents will not enter the building.
- Parents will arrive and provide their student’s name to School Nutrition staff then will be asked to open trunk for contactless exchange of food.