Student Services - Instructional Lead Strategist, Academic Facilitator, Counselors, and Nurse
Instructional Support Team
Kristin Smith, Instructional Lead Strategist
Meredith Rocker, Academic Facilitator
The role of the Instructional Support Team is to assist teachers in the implementation of research-based instructional strategies, data analysis protocols, and increasing student achievement. Ms. Smith and Ms. Rocker coordinate and provide staff-development opportunities for teachers and work to support the Professional Learning Communities using data teams, classroom observations, model lessons, and teacher mentoring.
What is my counselor’s job?
- Works with students, parents, and teachers/administrators
- Counsels students individually, in small group, and in large classroom guidance settings
- Helps to identify the needs of students
- Encourages better students relationships
- Promotes positive attitudes and good choices
- Coordinates referrals to outside agencies
- Provides preventive and developmental guidance
Medication Authorization Form (PDF)
Authorization to Carry Prescription Inhaler, Auto Epinephrine Injector, or Diabetic Equipment (PDF)