Open vision bar


Last Updated: 1/9/2023 1:07 PM

Parents/students may also need forms provided for the entire school district (volunteer, reassignment, medical, free/reduced lunch, etc.). Those forms may be found on the CCSD Forms page.

Etowah High School Forms:


Return from a COVID Quarantine Form


Beginning March 14, 2022, Cherokee County School District will be utilizing the Healthy Roster platform in an effort to streamline the Athletic Consent Form process. Parents will use the Healthy Roster platform to electronically submit the required consents, insurance, and student documents (including the GHSA Physical Clearance and History forms) for your student’s athletic registration. Students must be in grades 8-12 to register for athletics or activities. All consent forms required for athletic participation will be located in Healthy Roster. Please contact the athletic office if you are in need of a Healthy Roster account.


**We will no longer be accepting any paper versions of the required consents, insurance, or student documents***


You may complete the Athletic/Activities requirements either on the Healthy Roster website or download the Healthy Roster app on your phone:

Physical Form

Certificate of Enrollment

The form is available at the Main Campus' Front Office

Certificate of Enrollment cost is $3 and can be picked up 24 hours after submission.

Counselor Recommendations

Please complete the Counselor Recommendation Request Packet and submit to Student Services

Parking Application

NEW   School Year 2022-2023 Parking Application

Transcript Requests

Transcript Requests Free to submit to In-State participating schools (link to Parchment: $5.65 for In-State & Out-of-State schools

Work Permit

Applicants may access the system via the website, and follow the instructions below: 1. Select the Child Labor quick link. 2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Get youth Permit Online” then select Minor. 3. Enter personal information verify accuracy and click “Submit” 4. Print the Work Permit Data Sheet and bring to your employer to fill out the Employer portion. 5. Turn the Data Sheet, a copy of your birth certificate, and a copy of your social security card to the front office to be processed. Due to recent passage of State Law (HB366, 2015), new GA Department of Labor regulations went into effect July 1st regarding work permits. Moving forward, students who are 16 years or older will no longer be required to obtain a work permit prior to employment. The only exception to the new policy would involve students employed in the entertainment industry… work permits would be required for 16YOA and 17 YOA students in this category of employment. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for the Work Permit to be processed.


2018-19 Student Accident Insurance Brochure- Spanish