Underclassmen Academic Information
For Senior Information, see the "Senior Info" button on the EHS Homepage.
School-Wide Information | Class of 2022 | Class of 2023 | Class of 2024
School-Wide Academic Information
Class of 2022 Information
Class of 2022 Parent Presentation
Class of 2023 Information
Class of 2023 Parent Presentation
Class of 2024 Information
Class of 2024 Parent Information
Course Rescue Clarity Statement:
Course Rescue Statement of Clarity:
After an assignment intended to assess mastery of the focus standard(s), which will be placed in the Assessment of Standard grading category, has been administered and a student doesn’t show mastery, the student is offered an opportunity to rescue the focus standard(s).
Course Rescue Intent and Procedure:
• Course Rescue is intended for use with courses that have a developed CCSD Course Blueprint.
• For Course Rescue to be effective, a course/teacher must follow the CCSD Course Blueprint and adhere to the Teaching and Learning Map contained within the blueprint.
• For Course Rescue to be effective, teacher designed assessments must align with the focus standards and supporting standards outlined on the course Teaching and Learning Map.
• Course Rescue is intended to support the remediation process of reteaching, additional practice and re-assessment when a student does not demonstrate mastery on an assignment designated in the Assessment of Standards grading category. Most often, this will be an assignment intended to assess mastery of a focus standard in which the student has scored below a 70.
• Course Rescue is NOT used for initial instruction or to support students who are absent from class. Course Rescue is based on a student having already received instruction on the content/standards.
• To initiate the Course Rescue process, the classroom teacher must assign the Rescue Path assignment to the student.
• For Course Rescue to be successful, the classroom teacher must monitor student progress through the rescue.
• The final assessment in Course Rescue should be unlocked and assigned by the classroom teacher and proctored by a certified staff member with Respondus Lock-Down Browser.
• The intent of the Course Rescue post-test is for a student to demonstrate mastery of the focus standard(s) by achieving a score of 80% and for the previously failed Assessment of Standard assignment grade to be replaced with a 70 to include a note on the grade that indicates “Rescue Pathway Used”.