Great news – through the collaborative work of CCSD’s Divisions of Technology Services and Curriculum & Instruction, Middle School Math Teachers and Students now have online access for the Go Math program for grades 6th, 7th and 8th math courses.
Use of the HMH Math at School:
• Students and Teachers will access program using single sign-on (SSO) process.
• To sign-on, teachers and students must first login on a networked computer using their username and password.
o Once logged in on a networked computer, teachers and students should use the following link https://my.hrw.com/sp/access?sp=hrw&connection=GA-Cherokee-00208707 to access their course. This link should be placed on the teachers Canvas page. Please note that the link has been placed in the Internet Explorer favorites to offer easy access for Middle School Students by clicking on the Go Math link.
• Students need to be reminded that they should properly log off the computer when their session has finished. Logging off will help prevent students from accessing and/or using another students iReady account.
Use of the HMH Math at Home for Teachers and Students :
• All Teachers and students can access the HMH Math Instructional Lessons at home 7 days a week.
• Students should access their CCSD login page, which is the same as the Office 365 site. Once logged into the CCSD site, they should follow the same instructions as above to access the site.