- Carbonated drinks are not permitted in the cafeteria, classroom or school bus.
- Parents may not bring lunch from outside eating establishments for themselves or for their child. If parents wish to share such a lunch with their child(ren), the student(s) will need to be checked out of school for this purpose and then returned after lunch. This checkout will be unexcused.
Student Breakfast $1.50 Student Lunch $2.35
Adult Breakfast $1.75 Adult Lunch $3.50
Visitor Breakfast $1.75 Visitor Lunch $4.00
- A student is not allowed to charge for breakfast or for supplemental items.
- After a student has charged $5, he or she will no longer be allowed to charge lunches. An alternate meal will be provided until the charges have been paid. However, there is a $.75 charge for each alternate meal.
- Free and reduced lunch forms are available in the school office and online.
- Breakfast is served from 7:00-7:30 AM. All students must finish eating breakfast and be in class by 7:35 AM.
- If a student has an allergy and must have any food or beverage substitute, a doctor's statement should be presented to the school nurse and homeroom teacher.