Cherokee County held the 13th District of Georgia PTA Spring Conference. Johnston PTA was awarded many recognitions:
- Membership Awards
- Early Bird (200 members by September 30)
- Pacesetter (300 members by September 30)
- Visionary (400 members by September 30)
- Oak Tree 100% Staff Membership (by September 30)
- CCSD and District 13 1st Place Outstanding Local Unit for below 750 students
- CCSD and District 13 Visionary Award-Sue Palermo
- CCSD Outstanding Elementary Principal-Amy Graham
- District 13 Best Idea-(more information will come home this week in regards to this award)
JES PTA President, Lisa Prewett, will also serve on the District 13 Council as Secretary for the next two years.
We are so proud of our PTA!