Canvas is a Learning Management System for all students in the Cherokee County School District. A learning management system, (LMS), is a software-based platform that provides an engaging framework and interactive tools to facilitate blended and personalized learning both inside and outside the classroom.
Click here for the following information which will guide you step-by-step to understand how to:
• Access the Canvas LMS platform
• Create a Parent/Observer account and link to your child(ren)
• Understand system features for the Parent/Observer role
• Navigate the Canvas LMS platform and tools
• Reflect and provide feedback on the Canvas LMS platform
Click here for Canvas Parent App instructions.